It’s great to run with family. Especially if you can save money on the matter. It is just a matter of finding cheap plane tickets and hotel prices. There are tips on saving money that can be applied during the process to help reduce costs while ensuring that you and your family remain comfortable and pleasant.
• When you want to visit a tourist spot, try to find out about the availability of ticket sales online. Especially for tourist tickets abroad, they often sell tickets at lower prices if I buy them online. Besides being more practical, this method can also be a way to avoid queues to buy tickets.
• Visiting tourist attractions that are free of charge or free. Many museums and playgrounds at home and abroad that can be visited by the family for free. Find out in advance which ones are the most fun and appropriate for your child’s age
• If the accommodation I choose has a kitchen, I can shop at the local supermarket and prepare my own food, at least for breakfast. I can also wash my own clothes so that I reduce laundry costs as if I had to wash at a hotel. By washing clothes I can also reduce the weight of the suitcase and avoid weight when boarding an aircraft.
• Choose accommodation close to tourist attractions. By applying these tips on saving money, I can reduce transportation costs to visit tourist attractions.
• Choose the most economical mode of transportation while at your destination. Usually, the cheapest way is to use public transportation, such as trains or buses. But if I travel as a family sometimes the cost of riding a train for all family members can be more expensive than using an online taxi, if it is available in the city. Or if in Indonesia, renting a car can be a cheaper option than having to repeatedly use a taxi.
• Avoid eating in areas that are a lot of tourists, because they are usually more expensive. Bringing snacks can also be an option to reduce the cost of snacks at tourist sites which are often more expensive.
• Send postcards instead of gifts. Bringing souvenirs in addition to costing extra costs also takes place and adds weight to the suitcase, the risk is I have to pay a fine if it gets overweight when trying to board an airplane. Considering that the real purpose of souvenirs is to provide mementos and to share the joy with those at home, sending postcards can be the same meaningful choice but not costing much.